Computer Access | Moorpark, CA
The Moorpark City Library has a limited number of computers available for public use, Monday – Friday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Please call the Library at 805-517-6370 to schedule a one hour computer appointment. In-person requests may be accommodated if a computer is available and no appointments are scheduled.
Guidelines for people using this service are as follows:
- Please respect the safety of staff and other patrons
- Patrons 2 years and older are required to wear face masks while inside the Library building.
- The computers may be used, one patron at one computer at a time. Library staff will make an exception to accommodate more than one person at a computer at a time, only for someone needing special assistance or members of the same family working together, as space allows. When making an appointment, Patrons will need to request an exception and notify Library staff if they will have more than one family member with them.
- Computer use is limited to one hour but can be extended longer so long as there are no other appointments pending for use of the computers.
- Computers and the surrounding area will be disinfected after each use.
- Patrons my not pick-up holds or check-out items inside the Library.
Click here to see our Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy.